1. Privacy of Personal Data
The Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
• to communicate and/or respond to any of your requests for information;
• to maintain and improve customer relationship;
• to provide services to you;
• to process exchanges or product returns;
• to send the latest updates on products, news and events updates, rewards and promotions;
• to understand and analyse our sales, customer’s needs and preferences;
• to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
• for direct marketing purposes via phone call, email, whatsapp, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels ;
• to maintain and update internal record keeping;
• for internal administrative purposes;
• to share any of your Personal Data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
• for audit, risk management and security purposes;
• for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
• for compliance with laws, regulations, guidelines, codes and statutory requirements;
• to enforce or defend our rights and your rights under, and to comply with, our obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
• to carry out verification and background checks as part of any recruitment and selection process in connection with your application for employment with us; and/or;
• for any purpose that is incidental, ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
Type of personal data we may collected such as:
• NRIC number/ Company registration number
• Date of Birth
• Telephone number
• Email address
2. Security, Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Your personal data will be stored securely either in hard copies in our offices and/or stored in servers located in Malaysia that will either be operated by us or our service providers.
We will endeavour to ensure that all personal data supplied by you will be protected and stored securely to prevent any loss, misuse modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by our organization as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in para 1.1 above and/or as required by regulatory requirements.
Topmix seeks to use your personal information only for the purposes of legitimate commercial transactions with your consent and to notify you on our current promotions and news, and your obligation to provide your personal data to us is strictly voluntary and non-obligatory.
We only keep personal data for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the specified purposes, for which it was collected. We retain personal information in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures and principles and in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Your personal information has been disclosed to our in-house department such as customer services, sales and marketing, system provider, joint marketing partner(s) on specific activities undertaken by our company. All the relevant departments will treat your personal information as strictly confidential, in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation and will process such personal information only for the intended purposes, which you have consented to.
In compliance with PDPA, your personal data in our database will be safeguarded and will not be shared with any third parties without your written consent.
5. Access, Corrections and Complaints
If you would like to make any enquiries, request access or correction of your personal data, or wish to lodge a complaint you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to serve you with your best interests as our priority
TOPMIX RESOURCES SDN. BHD. (738450-T)
DEKORACIO TOP SDN. BHD. (1212878-X)
8 & 10, Jalan Bistari 11,
Taman Industri Jaya,
81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: +607-571 2060
Fax: +607-511 3080
TOPMIX PRODUCTS SDN. BHD. (1256066-M)
No.3, Latitude Jalan Subang 7,
Taman Perindustrian USJ 1,
47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +6016 -268 6075
Fax: +603-8011 8268
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
SATURDAY: 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
*Closed on Public Holiday